There are a lot of credit card options out there. How do you pick the right one for you? We’ve narrowed down which credit cards should be in your wallet this year based on your credit and lifestyle goals. Whether you are looking for the Best Travel Card or a card for your Bad Credit , we’ve got you covered.
Best Card for Cash Back Rewards:
Chase Freedom Unlimited®
The information related to The Chase Freedom Unlimited® credit card has been collected by CreditSoup.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® is best for those with good/excellent credit that want to earn cash back without paying an annual fee. You’ll earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on ALL purchases and the cash back rewards never expire for as long as your account is open. This card also has 0% APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.49% - 25.24%.
Best Card for Fair Credit (600-680 score):
Credit One Bank® Visa® Credit Card with Cash Back Rewards
Want cash back rewards but have less than perfect credit? The Credit One Bank® Visa® Credit Card with Cash Back Rewards is the card for you. Qualified applicants can get 1% cash back rewards on all purchases, no annual fee and a competitive APR. Terms apply. You also get zero fraud liability to protect you against unauthorized charges if your card gets lost or stolen.
Best Card for Travel Rewards:
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
If you are looking for an amazing intro bonus and free travel opportunities, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card kicks your rewards in high gear with their incredible 60,000 bonus point sign up offer. This is valued at $750 toward travel through the Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Other perks like 2x points on travel and dining, 5x points on Lyft rides and $0 delivery fee on DoorDash make this a very popular card! You will need good to excellent credit to qualify for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Credit Recommended (660-850):
- Intro Rewards Bonus
- 60,000 bonus points
- Foreign Trans Fee
- Annual Fee
- Regular APR
- 15.99% - 22.99% Variable
- Credit Recommended
- Intro (Transfers)
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That's 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
Best Card for Poor Credit (Less than 600 score):
First Digital Mastercard®
If you have poor credit (less than 600 score) you may be wondering which card you can actually qualify for? The First Digital Mastercard® is a great option for those looking to improve their credit. This card reports to all major credit bureaus giving you the opportunity to help you improve your credit score as long as it is used responsibly. The First Digital Mastercard® gives you the convenience of a full-feature unsecured MasterCard®.
- Credit Recommended:
- See website for Details*
- Regular APR
- Cash Advance APR
- Annual Fee
- $75.00 for first year. After that, $48.00 annually.
on Synovus Bank, Member: FDIC secure website.
- Late Payment Fee
- Return Check Fee
- Activation Fee
- $95.00 (one-time fee)
- Get the security and convenience of a full-feature, unsecured MasterCard® Credit Card – accepted at millions of merchant and ATM locations worldwide and online.
- Build up your credit history with a card that reports to all three major credit bureaus every month.
- Perfect credit not required for approval; we may approve you when others won’t.
- Easy and secure online application – It takes just moments to apply.
- Issued by Synovus Bank, Member: FDIC
Unfortunately, most people don’t realize what credit cards they will actually qualify for. If this feels like you, you can get matched to the top credit cards specifically for you based on your credit score through the CreditSoup Card Finder . It’s a great tool to take the guesswork out of finding your next card!
Editorial Disclaimer: Information in these articles is brought to you by CreditSoup. Banks, issuers, and credit card companies mentioned in the articles do not endorse or guarantee, and are not responsible for, the contents of the articles. The information is accurate to the best of our knowledge when posted; however, all credit card information is presented without warranty. Please check the issuer’s website for the most current information.