2019 Chase Ultimate Rewards® Guide
The information related to Chase Ultimate Rewards® Guide credit card has been collected by CreditSoup and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Chase Ultimate Rewards® is easily the top top travel rewards programs available today regardless of the fact it hasn’t changed much over the years.Their wildly popular lineup of travel credit cards bring in consumers in droves, and the simplicity of the Chase Ultimate Rewards® program is appreciated by many of the bank’s dedicated fans.
Best Travel Credit Cards of 2019
If you’re considering a new travel credit card for the new year, it’s smart to pay attention to new offers as well as tried and true favorites. Fortunately, there are an array of lucrative travel credit card offers available all year long — some with signup bonuses worth $500 or more.
How to Get Your First Credit Card
Getting your first credit card is a huge adult milestone just like getting your first car or your first bank account. The problem is, it can be difficult to get approved for a credit card just because you want one.While that may seem unfortunate and even unfair, banks rely on your credit history, credit score, and other factors to decide whether you are creditworthy. With no credit card and no credit history to speak of, they may not be able to assess how responsible you are.
BB&T Bank Review 2019 - Checking, Savings, & CDs
Where BB&T shines is in its wide product offering - they have something for everyone, including accounts designed for students, seniors, and savers. However, like most banks with a physical branch presence, BB&T's interest rates offered on its savings and CD products are reasonable but are not as attractive as those offered by some online banks.
6 Best Medical Credit Cards for 2019
If you know you’re going to need a medical procedure, check out medical-specific credit cards. These cards are designed to be only used to pay for medical expenses, so they’re limited in use. However, they tend to offer lower interest rates and more generous repayment terms than other credit cards.
How to Do a Balance Transfer in 5 Simple Steps
One way to tackle your debt and save money is to complete a credit card balance transfer. With this approach, you can get a lower rate, so more of your payment goes toward the principal rather than interest. It can help you save money and get out of debt faster.
- Credit Recommended:
- Checking Account Required
- Reports to Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Card Brand
on PREMIER Bankcard® secure website.
- Credit Recommended
- Don’t let a low FICO score stop you from applying – we approve applications others may not.
- You don’t need good credit to apply.
- Just complete the short application and find out in 60 seconds if you’re approved.
- When you need assistance our award-winning US-based Customer Service agents are there to help.
- FICO scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator to the credit type you are eligible for. However, credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any PREMIER Bankcard® product.
- Credit Recommended:
- Average, Fair, Limited
- Rewards Rate 1
- 1% Cash Back on all purchases
- Intro Rewards Bonus Value Description
- Fraud Coverage
- You're covered by $0 Fraud Liability if your card is ever lost or stolen
- Annual Fee
- Balance Transfer Fee
- $0 at this Transfer APR
- Foreign Trans Fee
- Earn 1% cash back on all your purchases. Pay on time to boost your cash back to a total of 1.25% for that month
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud Liability so that you won't be responsible for unauthorized charges
- Enjoy no annual fee, foreign transaction fees, or hidden fees
- Lock your card in the Capital One Mobile app if it's misplaced, lost or stolen
- Earn up to $500 a year by referring friends and family when they're approved for a Capital One credit card
- Pick the monthly due date that works best for you
- Pay for Amazon.com purchases using your Capital One rewards
- Pay for online purchases with virtual card numbers and keep your actual card number to yourself
- Get notified via text, email, and phone if Capital One notices potential suspicious transactions on your account
- Build your credit with responsible card use
Editorial Disclaimer: Information in these articles is brought to you by CreditSoup. Banks, issuers, and credit card companies mentioned in the articles do not endorse or guarantee, and are not responsible for, the contents of the articles. The information is accurate to the best of our knowledge when posted; however, all credit card information is presented without warranty. Please check the issuer’s website for the most current information.