- Fixed rates and payments with a clear pay off date.
- Flexible loan options: explore multiple options and pick the loan amount and term that best fits your budget and timeline.
- Fast Funding. Money is sent to your bank account within a day of clearing any verifications.**
- Automatic payments and ability to customize the due date: manage your account online or via the mobile app
- No prepayment penalties.
- Access to free credit score monitoring, educational tools, and personalized recommendations to help you understand and make the most of your credit.
** Personal loans made through Upgrade feature Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) of 7.46%-35.97%. All personal loans have a 1.85% to 8% origination fee, which is deducted from the loan proceeds. Lowest rates require Autopay and paying off a portion of existing debt directly. Loans feature repayment terms of 24 to 84 months. For example, if you receive a $10,000 loan with a 36-month term and a 17.59% APR (which includes a 13.94% yearly interest rate and a 5% one-time origination fee), you would receive $9,500 in your account and would have a required monthly payment of $341.48. Over the life of the loan, your payments would total $12,293.46. The APR on your loan may be higher or lower and your loan offers may not have multiple term lengths available. Actual rate depends on credit score, credit usage history, loan term, and other factors. Late payments or subsequent charges and fees may increase the cost of your fixed rate loan. There is no fee or penalty for repaying a loan early. Personal loans issued by Upgrade's bank partners. Information on Upgrade's bank partners can be found on our website.
At a Glance
Editorial Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank advertiser, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. Also see Advertiser Disclosure.