Convenient one-time funding of your initial security deposit, unlike prepaid cards which must be loaded often.
- If approved, fund the security deposit to open your account.
- This is a genuine secured credit card - not a debit or prepaid card.
- Opportunity to build your credit card limit over time by adding funds to your Security Deposit.
- Security Deposits are placed in an FDIC-insured account.
- Reports monthly to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies unlike most prepaid accounts.
- No credit history required to apply for this credit card.
- Only you can build or rebuild credit. Make your payments on time each month, and keep your balance low relative to the credit limit, for positive marks on your credit report each month.
- Credit scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator to the credit type you are eligible for. However, credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any First PREMIER® Bank product.
*See online credit card application for details on the terms and conditions.