What to look for in small business credit.
When looking for a small business card, you want to look for a card from a company that is an expert in business credit cards. For example, American Express Business cards have been providing small businesses the tools they need to be successful for years. One of their newest business credit card products, SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express OPEN, provides benefits that small business owners are looking for. This low interest business card also provides cash back and no annual fee.
The SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express OPEN gives your small business an edge by providing these benefits each time you make a purchase with your business card:
- 5% cash back on wireless services and office supply purchases
- 3% cash back on automobile gasoline
- 1% cash back on other purchases
- No limit to the amount of cash back you can earn
- Cash back on purchases is automatically credited to your statement each month
- Save up to 10% automatically on business expenses from FedEx, Hertz® and more with OPEN Savings®
- No annual membership fee
If you are using a standard rewards credit card instead of a business card for your small business expenses, you could be losing out. Small business cards provide extra benefits over regular, low interest credit cards because they know small businesses need extra purchasing power. If you are a small business owner your best credit card most likely is a small business card.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.